Maximize your teams shooting
A look inside how NBA Shooting Coach Dave Love works with teams to improve shooting. Open up your team’s potential when Coach Dave Love works with your staff and roster to refine a player development program, further educate assistant coaches in shooting development techniques and drill progressions, create synergy within coaching staffs, analytics and medical staffs.
Who are these clinics for?
- College and University Programs needing to improve their shooting culture
- Elite High School and Prep programs looking to separate themselves from their competition
- Coaching staffs with strong work ethics, but limited experience breaking down shooting mechanics
- New programs and staffs hoping to quickly define a shooting culture
What do you learn?
- HOW to create a shooting culture in your program
- WHAT drills and progressions to use with individual players
- WHY your tone and expectations play a huge role in shooting development
- HOW to incorporate simple analytics into your program
- WHY your training and medical staff are so important to shooting development
- WHAT to work on with the players on your team that struggle the most
This weekend development consultant will utilize board room sessions, team workouts, individual sessions, and youth player clinics to help your program gain a competitive advantage over the competition. Your staff will define goal and objectives in a boardroom session, and discuss such topics as accountability, player relations, leadership and shot selection. In youth clinics in the mornings, players and staff will act as assistant coaches, using this time to learning to teach basic shooting fundamentals, and practice new coaching habits. Teams will meet for afternoon workouts to discuss topics like the importance of warming up well, and proper shot preparation and shot selection. Select players will stay in the late afternoon to begin identifying individual shooting habits, and creating an individualized shooting program. Then it is back to the boardroom with the Coaching staff to continue their education.
What makes us different
- All members of the team and coaching staff will be challenged to be accountable to the future success of the group.
- This weekend takes a holistic approach to shooting. It isn’t just about a couple players, or a couple of coaches, it is about the entire program.
- Youth clinics are used as a means to supplement the cost of the clinic, making it affordable for programs of any size, while also showing player’s within your program what it is like to be on the coaches side of the equation.
- Learn to set up an NBA style player development program within your team, regardless of their level.
- Understand what it takes to become a great shooting team.