Is your jump shot holding you back?
Receive the same personalized treatment that NBA players receive by focussing on your shooting habits and developing a process for your improvement. Have a private workout with the same NBA Shooting Coach that helped an NBA rookie improve 30% from the FT line in one season and helped another shoot a career high, while becoming the first player in NBA history to switch their dominant shooting hand.
Who are these clinics for?
- Serious basketball players of all skill levels – ranging from 11 years old, to professionals
- Players that feel like their shooting form is holding them back.
- If you don’t understand how your shot works
- Players that keep getting different advice from every coach, and just need one voice and one plan.
- Players with BIG goals, and BIG talent, but need help with shooting.
What do you get?
- Learn WHAT your habits are and how they affect your shot
- Learn WHY your current habits are holding you back
- Learn DRILLS that will unlock your potential
- Be TREATED like a pro
- See VIDEO of your shot to fully understand the habits
- Get a PROCESS to follow for your development
Enjoy all the beauty Calgary has to offer
Book a private clinic for you or your child and enjoy our breathtaking landscapes in the Canadian Rockies for a trip your whole family will remember.
- Single sessions
- Ongoing Intermittent Sessions
- Weekly or Monthly packages available.
On-going and consistent contact is the key to your development. Weekly and Monthly packages are available around Coach Love’s schedule. 1-2 private workouts per day focussing on developing YOUR habits. No cookie cutter models here. We break down YOUR habits and work to improve them. Regardless of the length, players leave with a clear understanding of their shot and the work they need to do moving forward. When Coach Love is out of town, his highly trained Assistant Coaches can continue work at a reduced rate.
What makes us different
- NBA level teaching of shooting mechanics for players of all ages.
- Use of video and shooting refinement drills to educate players about their shooting mechanics.
- A realistic approach to shooting development. We won’t make false guarantees because the fact of the matter is – there are no guarantees. It all depends on your habits and your work ethic. We won’t guarantee you will leave a 90% free throw shooter at the end of your sessions, or a 40% 3pt shooter, but we will teach you the habits necessary to get there in time.
- No politics or drama. We aren’t going to try to upsell you to more, or guide you to a particular school or program. That isn’t our role. We will help you improve. We are coaches, not agents.
Dave Love ( Shooting Coach )
What People Are Saying About Us
Grateful for the opportunity to have a clinic like this made available to small communities, especially in Northern Alberta
Really easy to host a clinic – just let him know you are interested and he sends all the links, letters, posters, etc. Kids register online and so you never have to process money or paperwork. Jamie was an excellent presenter and the 3 hours flew by.
Jamie did an amazing job working with the group of kids that we had. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and does a great job connecting with the players. Thank you Jamie!
Coach Love was extremely approachable and down to earth.The first visit was only 5 days, but what a difference in my son’s shot. Upon returning to his local head coach, the difference was noticed immediately. The way Coach Love breaks the process down and begins to rebuild is a very personal experience.