Based on private NBA shooting workouts, tailored for youth players
Learn to DEVELOP your shot. For the players that are serious about making improvements to their shooting form. These sessions are based on the progressions NBA Shooting Coach Dave Love uses with his players. Young players will have plenty of time and space to develop better shooting habits and unlock their potential.
Who are these clinics for?
- Young basketball players of all skill levels
- Players that struggle with consistency
- If you don’t understand how your shot works
- Players that have big goals, but their shot is holding them back
- Players that want to be taken through the process of developing better form
What do you learn?
- WHAT each part of your body should be doing
- DRILLS to reinforce these new habits
- WHY these habits affect your ability to make more shots
- HOW to practice more effectively
- WHAT NBA players have worked on
- HOW you can dramatically improve your shot
Players will meet weekly for multiple weeks with a THE LOVE OF THE GAME head coach, and two assistant coaches. Attendance will be limited to 4 players per hoop, to ensure maximum space for players to hone their craft. Coaches will provide plenty of individual attention to players to help them refine their habits. Players will learn simple drills designed to unlock old habits, then build on these new skills as the weeks progress.
What makes us different
- This the NBA experience, in a small group, youth format.
- Information is spread out over an appropriate amount of time, helping players digest what they’ve learned and truly start to build new habits.
- Players will be taught shooting theory, but shown small adjustments they need to make based on their habits and how their body is built.
- We don’t do drills just to get you shots. We teach drills that help you build better shooting mechanics that will result in more made shots.
- Progression is the name of the game! Each session will build on the habits learned the week before.
- Learn the habits that have helped countless NBA players shoot career highs, and that one NBA player used to improve 30% in one season.