Learn how NBA players improve their shooting form
Build better shooting habits from the ground up. Learn the details that have been reserved for NBA players until now. NBA Shooting Coach Dave Love created these clinics to help young players all around the world learn to make shots more consistently.
Who are these clinics for?
- Young basketball players of all skill levels
- Players that struggle with consistency
- Players that want to understand how their shot works
- Players that have big goals, but their shot is holding them back
What do you learn?
- WHAT each part of your body should be doing
- WHY these habits affect your ability to make more shots
- HOW to practice more effectively
- WHAT NBA players have worked on
- HOW you can dramatically improve your shot
Each hour, players are taken through the different parts of their body, learning how they affect shooting percentages. The first hour focuses on balance and footwork, the key to consistency. The second hour zeros on how players should grip that ball to maximize repeatability. And the final hour delves into the follow-through and how it affects arc and improves results. Players leave the clinic with a full understanding of how each of their movements contributes to their shot.
What makes us different
- We start teaching you before you even arrive at the clinic! Bonus information for both the player and the parents are sent two days before the clinic starts.
- You’ll get better before you even set foot in the gym! Players are held accountable to identify which bad habits they have and show the focus needed to build new, better habits.
- Unlike other camps led by college players, these clinics are created by an NBA shooting coach and directed by highly trained staff.
- Players aren’t just taught to shoot shots, they are taught to be their own shooting coach.
- Every camper continues to be taught by NBA Shooting Coach Dave Love well after the clinic concludes.
- Coach Love will be sending clinic notes and videos of past clinics to refer back to.
- Coach Love will send you the 3 drills that he uses every day with NBA players to improve their shooting.
- No wasting time! There is no fluff in this clinic.
- Players will learn and be put in a position to focus on the small details that unlock potential.
- Players get A LOT of shots. We don’t just teach them, we give them plenty of time to WORK on these new ideas.
- Learn the habits that have helped countless NBA players shoot career highs, and that one NBA player used to improve 30% in one season.
What People Are Saying About Us
Coach Love is the Shot Doctor. Nobody teaching shooting better than him in the country. He is one of the best clinician in the country. We were very blessed to watch all of his work.
Dave is a master teacher whose layered approach gives players the knowledge and drills to create new, more productive habits. He uses simple and effective language, timely storytelling, and impactful analogies to keep the players engaged throughout the day.
I just wanted to say a big thank you. We have been really fortunate to be included in quite a few specialist clinics, but today my son came home and said that this was the BEST thing he’d done thus far. You’re obviously doing something right! Thank you!
My son attended your clinic and says he learned more in those few hours than he’s learned in the last few years! Thank you!
I just wish to thank you for the great clinic you ran! My son came home full of confidence, and really loved it! He was very proud of the comments from you and the coaches about his good shooting style. He has not stopped talking about the camp and talking about the coaches and the things he learnt with footwork and balance which we always try and work on together.
Coach Love understands that what may work for one may not work for another, so he continually checks to make sure that my son is understanding and if not, they work together to make sure it is understood. One of the best things about training with Coach Love is the way he interacts with the player.
The coaching connects at exactly the right level with the players. I cannot recommend these clinics strongly enough. If you have the chance, make sure to attend one!
Coach Love was extremely approachable and down to earth. We did a week of private lessons, and what a difference in my son’s shot!! Upon returning to his local head coach, the difference was noticed immediately. The way Coach Love breaks the process down and begins to rebuild is a very personal experience.